By Matthew Stafford, Insight, Reading, Weekend Reading
24th December 2016
- Computer Science from the Bottom Up by Ian Wienand.
- “Although a slight divergence, it is important to understand a bit of history about the C language”
- Hedge Fund Math: Heads We Win, Tails You Lose by James B Stewart.
- “If the losses are big enough, the hedge fund manager can capture 100 percent of the gross return”
- How Travis Kalanick Is Building The Ultimate Transportation Machine by Miguel Helft.
- “Jams determine how problems get turned into ideas, how ideas get turned into products and how products get reviewed with an eye to their impact on Kalanick’s overriding obsession: the efficiency of Uber”